Auction Restaurant History
- Fish Dinner (Two Delicious Pollock Fillets, Breaded & Deep Fried; Mashed Potatoes; Cole Slaw & Vegetable)
- Pork Burger (Mishler's 1/3lb Pork Burger)
- Tenderloin Sandwich (Delicious Pork Tenderloin, Topped with Lettuce, Tomato and Mayo)
- Grilled Chicken Salad (Crisp Tossed Salad Greens Topped with Seasoned Grilled Strips of Chicken, Tomato & Cheese)
- Broasted Chicken Dinner (Juicy, Lightly Breaded Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, Cole Slaw & Vegetable)
The sandwiches come with french fries, but I love substituting sweet potato fries for an extra dollar because they are so delicious!
Grilled Chicken Sandwich with Sweet Potato Fries
The Auction Restaurant also serves up a delicious breakfast. I love getting the veggie omelette and especially the homemade cinnamon roll - a huge, mouth-watering roll of happiness.
Now. Lets talk about the pie. Here in Amish country, we are serious about our pie, and the Shipshewana Auction Restaurant is no exception.
You'll want to grab several slices of the homemade pie...check the specials boards for the available seasonal flavors like dutch apple, peanut butter chocolate, cherry, rhubarb, strawberry, coconut cream and more. My favorite is the dutch apple. I like to have a slice with a hot cup of coffee!
When you're in Shipshewana, be sure to stop in to the Auction Restaurant. You'll enjoy the food, service and the rich history!
Want more ideas on places to eat or things to do in Shipshewana? Download our free Shipshewana Amish Country Trip Planner.